Complete with a shining rooster handle, the Staub coq au vin is designed in honor of the famous traditional French dish, and the one to use whenever you’re braising chicken or other meats and vegetables.
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
Staub Coq au Vin is the perfect vessel for making Simple Weeknight Bolognese or Simple Weeknight Chili as well as roasted meats and vegetables.
There are no reviews yet.