Lemon, Herb and Garlic Marinade
A bright and fresh vinaigrette marinade and dressing.
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
In a bowl combine herbs, seasonings and lemon juice. Slowly whisk in olive oil to combine.
Use as a marinade or dressing
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 39g | Sodium: 2329mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg