I made these little Rosemary Asiago Two Bite Biscuits a couple of days ago while working on ideas for Super Bowl/Mardi Gras/Valentines Day foods.
They turned out quite cute (and yummy)! Rosemary Asiago Two Bite Biscuits are buttery and flaky with just the right amount of cheese and herbs. Perfect for little hors d’eouvres.
These little yummy little biscuits are what I used to make these little cocktail sandwiches. Little Muffuletta Biscuit Bites
Tips for making rosemary asiago two bite biscuits:
- I added a cup of very finely grated Rosemary Asiago Cheese to mine (my favorite “go to” cheese at the moment) and a bit of granulated garlic. I also cut the biscuits out with a small round cookie cutter.
- I purchased the cheese at Trader Joe’s, if you don’t have one in your area, it is available at most grocery stores that have a fine cheese section. Or you can order online.
- You can also use plain Asiago and ad a teaspoon of minced fresh rosemary. Both are equally good.
Try these yummy biscuits with:
- Black Bean Chili with Chorizo
- Simple Weeknight Chili
- Seriously Good Pot RoastLemony Whole Roasted Chicken
More bread recipes:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for dusting
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick cold unsalted butter
- 1 cup finely grated rosemary asiago cheese grate on a microplane grater
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter to brush on top