This Orange Pico De Gallo is is a great way to use up those summer tomatoes. It goes great with all of your grilled meats, especially seafood.
I originally created this recipe to go with Chili Lime Shrimp Street Tacos but it’s wonderful as a refreshing salsa with chips as well.
Serving suggestions for Orange Pico De Gallo:
- Try it with grilled shrimp or scallops, fish tacos, grilled salmon, grilled pork loin or chicken.
- Top your favorite chicken taco salad, grilled steak nachos or a juicy spice rubbed grilled Tri Tip.
- Black Bean Chili with Chorizo
- Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
More recipes like this:
Serve this yummy and refreshing salsa at your next taco night or mexican themed party. Don’t forget the Margaritas!
Happy Grilling! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes small diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion small diced
- 1 orange segmented diced and reserve juices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano chili minced with stem and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix together. Place in refrigerator and let stand about an hour so flavors can marry. Enjoy!